LAMDA Sessions on Zoom!
In response to Covid-19 we are offering one to one or shared LAMDA sessions on zoom. LAMDA have now opened up their exam sessions with social distancing measures in place. Some of our students are already benefitting from these and are working towards their exams in November.
LAMDA exams boost a child’s CV from a young age. The exams are OFQUAL and are QCA accredited which attract UCAS points for college and university applications
Here are some of the many benefits from taking LAMDA exams :
- Improve overall confidence
- Gain qualifications
- Speaking and listening
- Read easily, fluently and with good understanding
- Expand vocabulary to improve powers of self-expression
- Improve confidence in speaking and listening
- Memorise and recall information
- Engage in constructive informal conversation
- Work both on his/her own and participate as a member of a team
For further information about these classes please do contact me.